Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcoming



Jonathan made his first Baptism today.
Jennifer (my sister) is his God Mother and Frank (Matt's uncle) is his God Father.
Jen and Frank both seemed super excited to be asked and to participate in the day. They were both so eager to help, and thank goodness, because we sure had a house full of people!

We had a really hard time finding something for Jonathan to wear. My mother ans I searched store after store all weekend and ended up throwing on a pair of khaki pants and a fancy hat, sweater and booties outfit. It seemed that so many babies are Baptism at much older ages now. Matt and I wanted to Baptize Jonathan right away and as soon as we could we did!

Matt and I wanted Father Bob to be able to do the Baptism, or at least be present, but it just couldn't work out that way. That is heart-breaking for us.

No comments: