Thursday, August 7, 2008

Playing Ball





I went to the Dollar Tree on Tuesday and bought a tiny kick-ball. I was thinking it would be good for my classroom, for one game or another...that is until I realized it fit perfectly in Jonathan's little hands! I washed it when I got home and handed it to him since he was starring at it. Again, He just wanted to eat it.... But this morning, since we both were up early :) we went downstairs to play. I sat Jonathan on his foam alphabet/number mat and picked up the ball. I rolled it to him and he caught it. Not a delayed, "what is this" or "oh there it is" but a "I GOT IT".... SO FUNNY! So, I said "Jonathan, give mommy the ball" and he rolled it back! I was cracking up! Needless to say, this little man is off to a great start! We rolled and eventually bounced the ball back and fourth for a good half hour. And when Pop-pop came over, Jonathan played catch with him as well! What a neat new trick!

No comments: