Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love to play

Over the weekend Jonathan and I were invited to a birthday party for a little boy in our play group, Jarret. The party was held at Monkey Business, a gym for toddlers and preschoolers in Watertown. Matt and I were a little hesitant at first, but for very different reasons:

Matt because there are germs in the world, and a baby gym is clearly outside the safe-germ-free bubble that is our home;
I because I had been to the gym when I was pregnant, with six or seven, five year old children, and I was not sure how "much" Jonathan would be capable of doing (which also was a good time to find out, since we did not have to "pay" to go. We would be able to try it out before signing up and paying for a class).

In any event, Jonathan seemed to love it, he also seemed to gravitate toward things we already have at home. So, when we got home, he and Matt played with my exercise ball and he went crazy!

There are a few pictures here from the gym. One from cake & pizza, one from circle time at the gym, and one from CRAZY time at home.



We will definitely be saving up now, to finish a playroom. Donations are graciously accepted. Please have checks made payable to: Jonathan's Playroom of Fun LLC.
hehehehehe

No comments: