Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY

I had a snow day today so I was lucky enough to be home with this little man all day today.
He is just the handsome-est little man that I could not help taking a thousand pictures of him.
And I just love his little dalmatian suit, especially now since it fits better and is sooo warm and fuzzy. Too bad Pop-Pop thinks he was dressed like a cow!



Jonathan managed to walk all the way across the room unassisted today, of course he stopped as soon as I took out the camera.
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL WE MISSED!
When Matt and I gave him his bath, he realized he could "swim" in the tub and proceeded to kick his feet and swim around in the tub. When Matt ran to get the camera Jonathan became to preoccupied with saying "hi" to the camera and trying, unsuccessfully to float on his back that we could NOT get the swimming on camera!
This summer is going to be more fun than I thought!

No comments: