Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I am JUST a mom, mildly freaking out...

Perhaps it is bad timing, perhaps I am becoming a 'crunchy mom', perhaps I am growing less content in following the rules or perhaps I have little trust in others.... I don't know... But, I stumbled accross a documentary earlier in the week that changed, or rather questioned my decisions regarding the birth of our third child (which can really take place any day now).
Pregnant in America  --- It was featured on Hulu or I probably would have missed it. Pregnant in America is a motivational, and inspirational documentary made by film maker Steve Buonagurio about the birth of his daughter Bella. Shocked by the greed of U.S. hospitals, insurance companies and medical organizations, Steve and his wife Mandy set out to create a natural home birth in a world where everything is anything but natural. The film is as much educational as it is entertaining and prepares expecting parents for their uncertain journey of being pregnant and having their baby.

Considering the birth is immenent I am totally freaking out and questioning just about every aspect of pregnancy, birth and delivery.

No comments: