Wednesday, January 16, 2013

31 Reasons I LOVE being me...

On my 31st Birthday I decided to compile a list of the things I like about me...

  • I am super strong!  Mainly physically, but emotionally too.
  • I’m a great cook.  I enjoy cooking and baking too! And I always have the BEST little helpers!
  • I will do anything for family and friends. Need someone to paint your house? House-sitting? Baby-sitting ?  Dog-walking? Moving? 
  • I love to read and learn new things. 
  • I have MAD skills in the multi-tasking department. 
  • I’m caring and dedicated. To both my family, 'obligations' and activities commitments. 
  • I’m creative and I LOVE sharing my creative ideas with others. 
  • I’m hard-working and determined.  
  • I can have a conversation about anything, some might find this to be a flaw..lol 
  • I’m honest and sincere. I have truly embarrassed the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" philosophy. 
  • I’m good with kids, my own and others. 
  • I’m intelligent. 
  • I want to make the world a better place. 
  • I try to improve myself. It's a challenge, but I recognize that I am human, I have flaws and there are ways I can improve myself. 
  • I believe in God. 
  • I’m thoughtful and old-fashioned. Even if it makes me "weird", I don't mind. 
  • I can write great stories, and I love trying to. 
  • I’m open- minded and do my best NOT to judge people JUST BECAUSE they are different than me or make choices that differ from my own choices. 
  • I love my resilience and keep fighting attitude. 
  • I love for family 

  • I am a dreamer and I always will be. I am not giving up on my dreams,and still working on them. 
  • Not being into drugs and smoking,and not be dependent on alcohol. 
  • The sense of humor I even manage to find when I’m depressed (even if it is dry and sarcastic!) 
  • The desire to teach myself new things, like American Sign Language or guitar. 
  • My very high pain threshold! (Comes in very handy birthing babies). 
  • My perfectionism (sometimes!), although I am not afraid to ask for help when I need it. 
  • I can laugh at my own expense. 
  • My schedule oriented nature. 
  • My natural inclination to research everything like crazy (even when it freaks me out or gets me into trouble). 

  • The fact that I have found a soul mate in my best friend and I love him with all of my heart! 
  • The (almost) three delightfully wonderful little people I have brought into this world.


No comments: