Monday, June 28, 2010

Jonathan to English Dictionary

Ninam = I am

1 In speaking about oneself, using the singular, present tense of the verb to be.
Ninam a good boy.

Apresureate = Apprecite

1) To acknowledge the help of another with genuine thanks.
I got this for you; you apresureate that?


Yeth = Yes

1) A positive affirmation in response to a posed question.
I do want cereal, yeth.

Espinaton = Explination

1) To provide a solution or resonse to given problem.
There is an espination for the flower vase falling.

Flavorite = Favorite

1) An word used to describe a noun that is a top choice for an individual.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is my flavorite show.

Skoo Scat = Who's that

1) A question referring to who is presently visible.
Skoo Scat looking in the window?

Bumbumbee = bumblebee

1) A small, yellow and black winged insect with the ability to fly and sting.
I see a bumbumbee on that flower.

Everyguys = Everyone

1) All the people in a given area.
Hello, everyguys!

Hosed = watering

1) To water the plants or grass using the hose.
I just hosed the roses.

No comments: