Sunday, June 20, 2010

Household Manual -Weekends

What does the family do on Saturday?
On Saturday morning we like to wake naturally around 7:00am and it is Family Quiet time. We all cuddle in Matt and my bed and watch a cartoon together. Then the children and I will eat breakfast, followed by a walk and some house cleaning...

Once Matt has finished working out for the day, we run errands together or have family time.

At 8pm the kids go to bed and Matt and I enjoy a movie and ice cream together.

What's your Sunday routine?

I wake up at 7 am, make breakfast and the kids and I attend Church, sometimes Matt joins us. After Church we all play together or attend to any minor chores we have left around the house. At approximately 2pm there is undoubtedly a family function to attend to, OR we have dinner with my grandparents. From 5:00-6:00pm is family dinner. Then at 7:30pm we put the kids to bed and spend some time with them and then Matt and I are in bed by 11pm.

No comments: