Sunday, June 20, 2010

Household Manual -appearance

How would you describe your appearance? Your family's appearance?
Appearance is somewhat important in this household. I believe how you present yourself is a direct correlation to success.When we leave the house we are very well put together, sharp, clean-cut and pressed family.

We will get rid of clothing with holes or stains immediately. We make sure to check the children before they leave the house. When you look and feel good.


Are appearances important to you?

My appearance is very important to me. My appearance is a reflection of my success, my family, and my future. I make sure that my attire is sharp with no rips or holes and no stains. I always want to be and look my best. I am my best me!

I rarely put on makeup, but will if I have the extra time, otherwise its a little bit of lotion and that's all. I spend most of my time getting the children ready and so only have a few minutes to ready myself.


How important are your partner's appearances to you?

My husband's appearance is important to me. He is definitely someone who is good looking, in shape, clean cut and a very sharp dresser.

Matt always makes it a point to look good. He dresses very stylishly, and makes sure his clothes are stain and hole free. He works out 7 times a week trims his hair once a week. He is always handsome.


How important are appearances to your partner?

My appearance is important to Matt. He loves that I stay fit and make myself attractive for him. It is something that we not only do for ourselves, but most importantly, for each other!!!

Is it important to you that your children look good? Is it important to them?

Our children's appearance is also a reflection on our family and we always make sure the children look their best. They are a little too young to care or understand the importance of their appearances as much as we do. Therefore, we do have to keep on them, but we are training them now for their own successful futures.

We want our children to always look their best so we don't want them to be wearing dirty clothes or clothes that don't match.

Do people comment on or notice you and your family when you're out? What do they think?

When my family is out in public people compliment us. People are always saying that I have two beautiful children!

How much time/money do you spend on your appearance?

I spend very little on clothing for the family but I will spend money to make sure and look good for engagements.

No comments: